Friday, October 24, 2008

ArseNole Podcast Episode 5

Hey everyone. I've got another podcast out today. Yeah that's 2 in 7 days. I'm trying to get better about it. In this podcast, I talk about the Everton and Fenerbache matches. I also go over some of the newsworthy items from the AGM and talk about William Gallas' smoking habit. I preview the matches against West Ham and Sp*rs and read your emails. You can get your emails in for the next podcast by emailing ArseNole@arsenole.com. Thanks for listening.

You can listen to the podcast here or download the podcast here, or you can subscribe in iTunes by clicking here. Or you can even just listen to it right here in your browser by clicking play below.



Get your emails in for the next one, leave some feedback, all that good stuff. I'll try to get better each time. Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gd podcast. 2-0 arsenal vs west ham.