Saturday, July 19, 2008

Can't Wait For the Barnet Match!

It's now 12 minutes from kick off and I have to tell you that I am super excited. It's been far too long since I've gotten up and thrown on the Arsenal kit to watch a match. I'll have a match report up right after the match with full reports on young Carlos Vela and Aaron Ramsey. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do! Ramsey and Denilson are starting in the midfield so we should get to see a lot of him.

Cheers

Update: It's 1-0 to Barnet after 15 minutes. They scored off a wonderful free kick. Carlos Vela has not been included in the squad for some reason, which I am not sure of. Francis Coquelin has been sent on for the start of the second half so I'll have a full report on his play, as well as Jack Wilshere. Ramsey has looked good, Hoyte and Bendtner have looked not so good.

No comments: